Who hasn’t coveted a neighbor’s house? This week we’re looking into the elements that create an enviable living space, from radiant heated floors to glamorous carved marble kitchen sinks. A person can dream.
- We’re mad for Tiina Laakkonen’s Hamptons house (we featured it in Remodelista: A Manual for the Considered Home).
- Seamless perfection: Later today we present our favorite examples of integrated marble kitchen sinks.
- A Nick Jones English inn and pub filled with modern rustic design ideas to replicate: Watch for Tuesday’s Hotels & Lodging post.
- We’ll be rounding up our favorite marble-top dining tables in 10 Easy Pieces.
- In Thursday’s Remodeling 101 post, we’ll detail the extras worth including in your remodel (cat doors included).
- We’ve got a favorite new interiors magazine; stay tuned for Required Reading.