Join us this week as we take lessons in Gallic style. (Homework optional—but encouraged.)
- Color without fear. In Designer Visit, we spotlight a Paris loft by Florence Lopez that’s an homage to Josef Albers and early modernism.
- In our Lighting department, Alexa presents a switch design in a Le Corbusier palette.
- Household staples with a French accent: Watch for Shopper’s Diary on Wednesday.
- Pale oak meets patterned cement tile in our Kitchen of the Week, a suave Paris design by Commune of LA.
- How to decorate like a French woman? In Friday’s Expert Advice column, designer Corinne Gilbert offers a guide to bohemian flair.