Read on to learn what we loved this week.
- “If there’s any power in architecture, that’s the power of synthesis,” said Chilean architect Alejandro Aravena, the 2016 Pritzker Architecture Prize winner.
- The value of a good closet cleanout.
- An award-winning designer transforms a narrow flat into a downtown gem.
- We’re inspired by this easy armoire makeover.
- The home the late David Bowie once described as a “delightful cliché” is for sale again.
- This minimalist diffuser is ideal for a home office.
- Rebecca Atwood’s limited-edition line for Method.
- As we wrap up our Back to Basics issue, we’re appreciating these tips for simplifying in 2016.
- Hay, one of our favorite Danish design outfits, currently has a pop-up shop in Nordstrom.
- To read: Simple Matters.
Latest Instagram and Pinterest Favorites
- Plus: the Design Scandinavian board curated by Laurel & Wolf.
For more Remodelista, visit our recent posts.