In honor of Bastille Day, we’re spending the week investigating the current design scene in France.
- In today’s Furniture post, Margot surveys the latest G-Star-Vitra Prouvé collaboration.
- We’ll be rounding up the best French market baskets in 10 Easy Pieces.
- On Wednesday, our Object Lessons columnist, Megan Wilson, delves into the history of France’s oldest glassware company.
- In Thursday’s Tableware post, we drop in on our new favorite French ceramicist.
- On Friday, we’ll be paying a House Call to French kids’ design entrepreneur Cécile Roederer in Paris.