Here’s what we’ve been obsessing over this week.
- Next week, in honor of Bastille Day, we’ll be taking an immersion course in French design. Right now, we’re admiring Le Corbusier’s Sante Marie de la Tourette in Lyon.
- How to change a duvet without breaking a sweat.
- A woodworking camp in San Francisco for kids.
- Our friends at Grain on Bainbridge Island, near Seattle, are holding a Moving Sale this week, July 11 and 12. (Take a tour of their house to see what might be up for grabs.)
- A charming video celebration of everyday color.
- A Japanese-made canvas rocking chair.
- Shades of blue in a creative couple’s Maine live/work space.
- Exposed brick and rafters in Portland-based graphic designer Shauna Haider’s new studio.
- A look at the living rooms of eight fashion designers.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Find hue inspiration on blogger Erin Hiemstra’s Color board.