A new Etsy shop from a French trendsetter, the AD Design Show, and 7 more things we bookmarked this week:
- Going on this weekend in NYC: the Architectural Digest Design Show.
- The sale we wait for all year long: Area’s annual bedding sale, now through March 28 in NYC, LA, and online.
- A Scandi/Japanese design shop in Mill Valley, now open (online, too).
- Aarne Jacobsen’s alarm clock.
- A high-end tool chest by a century-old US case-maker.
- 12 unknown, off-the-beaten-path landmarks in Paris.
- The care and keeping of indoor citrus trees.
- And: 5 things to toss right now.
Previously in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: In the Green
- Current Obsessions: Longer Light
- Current Obsessions: March by Design