Among the things we’ve bookmarked, forwarded to each other, and pored over this week: two sample sales, a book party, a new release from Farrow & Ball, and more:
- The Organized Home book, in good company.
- Have an ailing houseplant? Kristina went on the air to reveal what you might be doing wrong (and how to fix it).
- New York readers: Join Jenni Kayne for a book signing and DIYs in celebration of her new book, Pacific Natural: Simple Seasonal Entertaining. The details: Thursday, March 21 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the 20 Harrison Street in Tribeca. Stop by.
- Farrow & Ball releases a new book (and gets profiled in the New Yorker).
- Eagerly anticipating the Architectural Digest Design Show, next week in NYC.
- Attention, designers: there’s a sample sale at The Rug Company’s Wooster Street location today from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- And, Carl Hansen & Søn‘s annual sample sale kicks off this weekend and goes through March 24 at their New York flagship.
- Introducing CB2’s vintage collection.
- And, a Brooklyn-based waste-free, package-free food delivery service.
- Making a comeback: Vera Neumann’s bold floral textile designs from the seventies.
- Is this the world’s best-looking Best Western?
- Keep an eye out for new offerings from Elephant Ceramics, going live tomorrow.
- Gardening secrets from Joanna Gaines.
- The essentials any zero-waste shopper or bulk-aisle frequenter needs.
- Our favorite all-time green kitchens, in honor of Saint Patrick’s Day.
Previously in Obsessions: