A luxury linen subscription service? The perfect rug? Read on to see what we’ve been admiring and coveting this week.
- We’re planning a visit to the recently opened Mexican breakfast and lunch spot Atla, sister restaurant to Enrique Olvera’s Cosme (a favorite with our NYC office).
- An in-depth tour of one our favorite UK kitchen makers’ new showroom.
- Tesla is coming out with a nearly invisible solar roof; we’re intrigued.
- Spring refresh: Justine is picking up linens—and pajamas—at Area’s annual sale online (another Remodelista favorite).
- Meredith is coveting this new rug by Spanish designer Nani Marquina.
- A behind-the-scenes look at a design collective rooted in friendship.
- We’re always looking for the perfect carry-on; we discovered this one, thanks to our favorite travel expert (and we’ll be packing this on our next trip).
- Stacey is headed to the multimedia 14th Factory exhibit today.
- The history of one of Venice’s most iconic restaurants.
- We’re bathroom fixture nerds; loving Duravit’s new collaboration with one of our favorite Danish designers.
- Netflix for sheets?
- Design sleuth: Margot noted that the hanging basket vase in our Kitchen of the Week is by Jamini, a Paris-based design shop with a pop-up at 171 Elizabeth St. in New York, open through May 14.
Something catch your eye this week? Share your design finds with us by tagging #RMfinds on Instagram.
For more inspiration, see our recent posts: