Among the things that caught our eye this week: egg spoons, a luxe new bedding collection, where to go in Stockholm, and more.
- A new way to get your daily design fix.
- This Thursday in Berkeley: Join Erica Tanov and photographer Ngoc Minh Ngo for the launch of their new book, Design By Nature. It’s 6-9 p.m. at 1827 Fourth St. Details here.
- The 110-year-old Danish furniture brand Carl Hansen & Son opens a location in San Francisco.
- Meredith is reading up on the design secrets behind the new Wes Anderson movie.
- The most controversial way to cook an egg. (See also our post on the matter.)
- A streamlined bakery in Seattle (by a member of the Remodelista Architect & Designer Directory).
- New from Once Milano: linen bedding with piping and more.
- 11 storage must-haves, Scandi style.
- Ikea’s latest? Outdoor essentials for spring.
- Planning a trip? Consult our top Design Travel picks in every city, from Stockholm to San Francisco.
Recently in Obsessions: