We’ve spent the past week delving into small and urban spaces as part of our Apartment Living issue. This weekend we have our eye on a few small-space-approved tricks, plus honors for a favorite London bakery, a giveaway, and a new way to follow Remodelista. Read on.
- Going on now through March 29: Area‘s annual sale. Stop by online or in the LA and NYC shops for 40 to 70 percent off linens and loungewear.
- In Royal Wedding news: Claire Ptak, owner of Violet bakery in London, was selected to make the cake for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding. (Read our 2015 interview with Claire over on Gardenista.)
- Outfit your outdoors for spring (and summer) with this giveaway, over on Bob Vila. Enter now through March 31.
- We’re excited to read May I Come In? by design maven and New York Magazine design editor Wendy Goodman, available for preorder now.
- 10 houseplant lovers to follow on Instagram.
- And, 10 storage ideas to steal from a creative director’s New York apartment (take the full apartment tour here).
- Have a genius rental hack to share with us? Let us know in the comments.
- Plus, a new way to get your daily design fix: Follow us on Flipboard, for magazines including Domestic Science, Small Space Living, All Things Kitchen, and more.
Recently in Obsessions: