Here’s what’s on our radar this week.
- Heidi Swanson whips up a concoction for staying hydrated this summer.
- For the urban adventurer: strange finds in NYC.
- Notes on selective souvenir shopping.
- Stacey is heading to Minneapolis soon and is looking forward to visiting Idun. Via Wit & Delight.
- Julie talks about den-like spaces, symmetry, and being reborn as a piece of furniture.
- Seeing stripes.
- Print mixer, anyone?
- A new Kickstarter campaign that aims to offer the “biblical library anew.”
- Stealing garden secrets from the French.
- Have you voted?
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation