Recently noted: a wood-clad cabin in France, a new hotel inspired by Americana, and more.
- Opening soon: The George Inn, a stately new hotel by entrepreneur and beauty expert Bobbi Brown and her developer husband. Read more over on The Cut.
- Fan let us know about the Form Vintage booth at the Art, Design, & Antiques Show, going on in New York this weekend.
- Margot is scoping out a sale of vintage collections from a master LA curator.
- And Margot clued is in to the next Things Arranged Neatly: what creatives carry.
- At the end of our cottage-themed week, we like this wooden cabin in the south of France, over on the Socialite Family.
- Weekend project inspiration: a DIY Wall Organizer by Two Young Paris Architects over on the Organized Home.
- Revisiting these Pressed Seaweed Prints at the end of our Beach House winter issue.
- And: eco-friendly ways of clearing snow from the front steps, including a few solutions from the kitchen cabinet.
Recently in Obsessions: