Here’s to the long weekend and the unofficial start of summer kick. Take a look at a few things we’re eyeing:
- We’re checking out Field & Supply’s (online) Memorial Day sale, with wares from modern makers at a discount. Browse here.
- A drawing meetup at low-waste Brooklyn coffee shop IXV, June 5th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Head to Garden Days at Old Westbury Gardens June 11th-13th for horticultural finds from the likes of Marston House and more; tickets here.
- Labour & Wait is opening a second shop in London next week, at 48 Dorset Street in Marylebone, to mark their 21st anniversary; get all the info here.
- Annie is admiring the feed of UK-based 1819 Antiques (@1819.gallery).
- It’s time to wash your pillows. Here’s how.
- Meadows, not lawns: 5 hardy, beautiful substitutes for grass.
- And 11 couldn’t-be-simpler updates for the house in summer.