Three sales, a peek inside London’s most beautiful interiors, and more, on our radar this weekend:
- One to watch: Alexa reported in from Italy to let us know about Tutti Meme, a new collection of vintage other objects and other finds by Caroline Feiffer (whose apartment on the top floor of a Copenhagen townhouse we featured a few months back).
- Save the date for Rough Linen’s oddities sale, with wares discounted up to 80 percent. It’s on Sunday, September 30 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. in their new showroom at 1925 Francisco Blvd East Unit #13, San Rafael, CA; stop in if you’re in town.
- And ceramicist Helen Levi is having a sample sale September 29 in Brooklyn; watch her Instagram for more details.
- In London? Here’s The Modern Houses’s guide to the annual Open House London (including a stop at one of our favorite projects of fall 2018).
- Afterwards, head to this restaurant for dinner (you just might recognize the custom tiles on the bar).
- New from wildly popular textile designer Rebecca Atwood: painterly wallpaper and bedding collections inspired by Japan.
- The lost buildings of New York City.
- Wellbeing at home: a new collection from Another Country.
- 11 garden ideas to steal from hipster homesteaders.
- To rake leaves or leave them be? Fan investigates.
- Our latest organizing obsession: the all-purpose canvas wall pocket.
Recently in Obsessions: