From a biodegradable comforter to Ikea’s latest opening, here are 12 things on our radar this last weekend of April.
- Attention, New Yorkers and small-space dwellers: the Ikea Planning Studio is now open on the Upper East Side.
- Introducing a plant-based, biodegradable comforter made of eucalyptus from a direct-to-consumer company.
- Opening May 6 in Paris: a pop-up shop by Remodelista favorite La Soufflerie.
- On our must-visit list: well-priced Canadian retailer EQ3’s new outpost at 51 E Ohio Street in Chicago.
- Margot let us know about an exhibit of the artist Christopher Russell’s patterned ceramics at Julie Saul Gallery in NYC.
- And, we love this classic Italian splatterware, now available via special order from March.
- Re-introducing a little-known line of fabrics by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Ravenwood’s farm shop opens for the season one month from now.
- Are you recycling wrong?
- Food52’s latest: reusable (and dishwasher-safe) straws.
- And: our best zero-waste picnic essentials.
Previously in Obsessions: