Five reasons to check in on our Kitchens 101 issue this week:
- Annie looks inside the London maisonette of a former fashion buyer (whose Shelter Island place was an all-time reader favorite)
- Not too far away, Margot stops into an avant-garde design space and restaurant in a townhouse
- Julie notes a sculptural trend in the lighting world
- A Frankfurt kitchen with a surprising palette is our Kitchen of the Week
- And for those who aren’t pleased with their cabinet color, we uncover the best practices for painting them.
And, three stories you may have missed this week: