Among the things on our radar, this last weekend of August, and headed into our Summer Retrospective issue.
- We’re looking forward to Portland, Maine’s latest opening: The Black Box, a series of repurposed shipping containers painted black, featuring Maine makers, including latest favorite Evangeline Linens and Campfire Studio (another recent discovery).
- We like the looks of this new flat-pack sofa, coming soon.
- And: dependable kitchen tools from a direct-to-consumer company, just in time for the dorm or starter apartment.
- Fan is admiring a graphic design legend’s midcentury house in Connecticut, on the market. (See more via The Spaces.)
- Spotted on Instagram: a new clubhouse for Block Shop?
- Now at Once Milano: a moving sale, with deeply discounted kitchen linens, bedding, and fringed tablecloths.
- The vintage sink accessory you need.
- Wild elegance: a flower-arranging master class from the summer’s most in-demand restaurant.
Recently in Obsessions: