In celebration of Remodelista's Considered Design Awards, we're partnering with Staub, a longtime Remodelista kitchen favorite, to give away a four-piece, cast-iron cookware set to five Remodelista readers.
Five lucky winners will receive:
- 12-inch grill pan.
- 5 1/2-quart round cocotte (a Dutch oven) with lid.
- 10-inch fry pan.
How to enter:
- Starting today and continuing through August 8, vote for your favorite projects in Remodelista's Considered Design Awards.
- After voting, visit this post to submit your email address below.
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing, so participants may vote and submit their email address once a day until August 8 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Five winners will be chosen on August 9 and contacted through the email address provided.
Note: The sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada (excluding Quebec). For more details, see the official rules.
Above: The four-piece, cast-iron cookware set (a $500 retail value) is available in five colors: sapphire blue (shown here), graphite (shown below), basil (shown at bottom), emerald, and red. Each winner will receive a set in the color of his or her choice. Photograph courtesy of Staub.
Above: Remodelista editor in chief Julie Carlson is a Staub devotee. Here's her 9-quart round cocotte in graphite. Photograph by Matthew Williams for Remodelista.
Above: Alexa visited designer Clarisse Demory's apartment in Paris and coveted her Staub collection. Here's Clarisse's oval cocotte in basil. Photograph by Alexa Hotz for Remodelista.
**The giveaway has ended and the winners will be contacted soon. Thank you for participating.
After you've voted for your favorite spaces in Remodelista's Considered Design Awards, submit your email address below to enter the sweepstakes. Good luck!