This week we’re celebrating the pared-down, minimalist-leaning life, from a zero-waste restaurant in the UK to a budget kitchen renovation in New Zealand.
- Christine visits 2015’s Best House of the Year, a minimalist country manor in the UK, in our Architect Visit column.
- In Tuesday’s Fabrics & Linens spotlight, Izabella checks out a line of summery textiles by a Brooklyn designer.
- In 10 Easy Pieces, Margot rounds up the best refrigerator drawers out there.
- Our Kitchen of the Week is a cost-conscious DIY remodel in New Zealand.
- In Storage news, we’re admiring a chic bicycle rack from France.