As Swiss-born architect Le Corbusier famously said, “A house is a machine for living in.” Is yours in need of a tune-up? Join us this week as we take stock of notable (and well-designed) tech improvements for every room.
- A charging station in a kitchen by German company Hülsta of Germany from Remodeling 101: Electrical Outlet Intel, Kitchen Edition.
- Subtle luxury via brass countertops in a school-to-house transformation in Dorset, England.
- Is it time to upgrade to a more technical toilet? Alexa fills us in on the latest capabilities and price tags.
- The new look of the office—on Wednesday, Julie reports on the best-looking shared workspaces around the world. (This one is a pop-up in San Francisco.)
- Chipboard takes a step up in our Kitchen of the Week.
- In Ask the Expert, an early-adopter architect fills us in on five home advancements every remodeler should consider, starting at the front door.