This week we’re heading into the kitchen, exploring a new design trend: the deconstructed, un-suburban, offhand culinary space.
- In our House Call department, Margot drops in on a Manhattan couple at their weekend house in Fire Island.
- London’s most in-demand ceramicist makes tableware for Lyle’s, Bao, and the Clove Club; we’ll be paying a visit to his studio in our Tabletop section.
- In our Kitchens department, Margot visits a Japanese design studio that offers an edited kit for putting together your own space, from hooks to custom sinks.
- In our Restaurant Visit division, we’re (virtually) dining at a new spot in Mantua.
- We’ve rounded up our favorite kitchen tools with a rustic edge in our Kitchen Accessories column.