Let the spring refresh begin. And consider a dash of darkness to go with your white walls: This week we’re taking inspiration from the nuanced new look of Scandinavian (and Scandi-style) interiors.
- Iridescent pottery and butterfly-patterned wallpaper in stylist/shop owner Tiina Laakkonen’s Hamptons house.
- Today’s Designer Visit: Studio Oink’s space-enlarging solutions—and artful furniture and lighting selections—for an apartment in a converted mill.
- Its name translates as Artillery: In Shopper’s Diary, Julie leads the way to Gothenburg, Sweden, and a favorite housewares emporium with a new kitchen shop.
- Alexa rounds up the latest standout Scandi sofas in Wednesday’s 10 Easy Pieces.
- Our Kitchen of the Week comes from a company that’s been fine-tuning the Swedish kitchen for nearly 90 years.
- Time to swap out the winter bedding. In Ask the Expert, a vintage textile specialist advises on how best to wash and care for woolens.