This week we’re off to the land where the refined mingles easily with the rustic, and the age-old meets the of-the-moment. Grab a cool drink and join us for a celebration of alluring sun-baked design.
- This week’s Architect Visit: An indoor-outdoor dreamscape in Mallorca, Spain, is by guest writer Danica Wilcox, owner of Mallorca design studio Hito Home.
- In today’s Tabletop post, meet the young Portuguese ceramic artist whose work has us transfixed.
- On Tuesday, we’re also in Portugal, taking design lessons from a combination guest house, coffee bar, and salon with the motto: “Why make a fuss about life?”
- It’s on Mykonos and it’s for rent: Watch for Wednesday’s Hotels & Lodging report.
- For hand-dyed linen lampshades and bedding in shades of the Mediterranean, watch for Shopper’s Diary.
- In our Lighting department, Julie presents an indoor-outdoor LED design with a halo effect.