Spring, the season of rebirth, is a pulse-taking moment, a chance to look at what’s new and interesting in the world of design.
- Meet the banquette-size picnic table and interiors that sway seventies. Later today, we’re paying a House Call to LA’s jewelry designer of the moment.
- Trend Alert: Grandmotherly floral tiles are looking fresh in bathrooms of all sorts.
- A love match of late: raw-tanned-leather-and-wood lounge chairs. In Wednesday’s 10 Easy Pieces, Julie rounds up our favorites.
- Rough and refined–a glimpse of this week’s Kitchen of the Week.
- The couple behind Grain Design live and work on Bainbridge Island amid an artful mix of prototypes and hand-me-downs. Stay tuned for Friday’s Designer Visit.