Every room benefits from a balance of yin and yang. In honor of Father’s Day, we’re spotlighting manly design this week–and tipping our hats to the fine fellows in our lives (especially the aesthetes).
- Looking for a Father’s Day present with a handmade touch? In today’s Gift Guide, Justine presents 10 inspired finds from Etsy, including this guitar case stitched from a vintage blanket.
- Black in the bath (with a touch of color)–learn where to source all the components in this week’s Steal This Look.
- For stylish tipplers, Julie presents a selection of flasks (this one is ceramic) in Shopper’s Diary.
- In Thursday’s Architecture & Interiors post, Christine shows us around an SF loft by Line Office with Douglas Fir columns and beams. (In the meantime, have a look at lofts we love in our Gallery of Rooms and Spaces.)
- He’s best known as an actor and producer, but Corbin Bernsen’s favorite real-life role is resident carpenter and handyman. Hear his advice from the house flipping trenches in our Ask the Expert column.
- This weekend’s Architect Visit is a midcentury remodel in Los Feliz, LA, by Remodelista Architecture/Design Directory members SIMO Design, patchwork bedroom included.