Life-enhancing Classic Suede Potholders, handmade in Upstate New York for Brooklyn-based online shop Dar Gitane. The only hitch? Deciding on a color.
Above: The Classic Suede Potholder comes in eight colors; $26 each at Dar Gitane.
Above: The pot holders feature a grommeted hanging loop.
Above: The potholders are double-stitched with a pocket interior; use double-layered for hotter pots and a single layer for other tasks.
Take a look at all of our Kitchen Accessories posts, including:
- Editors’ Picks: 13 Essential Cooking Gadgets for the Holidays
- 12 Made-in-France Kitchen Essentials for Francophiles Everywhere
- 10 Easy Pieces: Salt and Pepper Grinders from Around the World
And on Gardenista:
- Flower-Flavored Butter from a Cook’s Garden
- 10 Easy Pieces: Onion and Garlic Baskets
- A Guest Cottage Kitchenette by Ikea