In our 2015 trend forecast, we singled out the new Moody Minimalism coming straight from Milan: pared-down interiors that are at once gritty and glamorous, monastic and industrial, luxurious and alive. This week, we’re delving into the new look (hello, Vincenzo De Cotiis).
- Carlo e Camilla in Milan (stay tuned for our restaurant visit on Friday).
- From Italy’s best design lab, the kitchen: new architect-designed cookware that we predict will be having a ripple effect all over. Watch for today’s Kitchen Accessories post.
- An eat-in kitchen that stands ready for all needs and occasions, chandelier included. It’s Tuesday’s Steal This Look.
- This week’s 10 Easy Pieces is devoted to our countertop favorite, the olive oil decanter.
- To be filed under brutti ma buoni (ugly but good)? A line of modern spatterware ceramics from Apuglia has us captivated. See why in Thursday’s Tabletop & Dinnerware spotlight.
- At the end of the week, we’ll be dropping in on Milan’s chicest restaurant.