Take a look at what’s been grabbing our attention this week.
- In anticipation of our upcoming Italian Idyll issue, we’ve been admiring this family home extension in Treviso, Italy.
- Some of the world’s most productive people share their tips.
- Step inside 13 celebrity bedrooms.
- Add this winter dish to your kale salad repertoire.
- Here’s one more plumbing pipe DIY we’d love to make.
- Fashion designer Helmut Lang’s first art installation at Sperone Westwater in NYC is up now through February 21.
- A 10-second look at Farrow & Ball’s HQ in Dorset, England.
- From outdated to understated in Brooklyn.
- Planning your next getaway? Lonny singles out 50 design-minded hotels from around the world.
- 15 ways to arrange an art wall.
- Handy advice for minimizing the mess of winter foot traffic.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- To admire snow from afar, have a peek at photographer Nicole Franzen’s Winter board on Pinterest.