Last weekend we looked at mountain cabins; this coming week we’ll be channeling Valentine’s Day (for those sitting out the storm on the East Coast, stay warm!).
- Inspired by this budget-conscious brownstone in Boerum Hill, with photography by Matthew Williams for Dwell.
- LA readers, our friend Kelly Lamb will be selling her Ever Collection this Sunday, February 10th, at Mowhawk General Store.
- Feeling the chill? Sarah is admiring Yoan’s garb at the French wedding of Didier Murat and Julianne Jones, owners of Vergennes Laundry.
- Looking into the new Talstation Baiersbronn in Germany’s Black Forest, equipped with geothermal heating, solar passive design, and natural ventilation.
- Looking for an afternoon doze? Why a power nap makes you both smarter and healthier.
- Checking out Brownstoner’s look into these Bushwick apartments on Wilson Avenue.
And for much more, head on over to our most recent posts.