We seem to be suffering from wanderlust of late. Maybe it’s just the onset of summer and late nights that has us twitching for vacation. Here’s a roundup of a few places (and things) piquing our interest this week:
- If you can’t make it overseas, Airstream lovers should check out these three companies offering Summer Getaways in the iconic trailers.
- Prefer to camp in the garden? Izabella’s checking out Sunset‘s guide on How to Make a Backyard Teepee. (Check out our Teepee DIY too.)
- Looking to spruce up your kitchen? Here are five ideas for Painting the Kitchen Floor via Cultivate. And if you want more on the stenciled floor, check out our DIY Post.
- The Future Perfect is closing its doors in Williamsburg; this weekend marks the final moving sale, so head over for some good deals.
- Alexa has her eye on Deck Towel’s new organic Coconut Oil Balm for the skin and hair; just in time for hanging out at the beach.
- It’s Dwell on Design in LA this weekend and Stacey’s heading over to check out the latest products and designs and visit our friends at DISC Interiors, who are designing the interior of one of the latest prefabs from LivingHomes. For more info, visit You Have Been Here Sometime.
- Looking for a deal? There’s still time to shop the Nickey Kehoe Tastemaker Tag Sale at One King’s Lane.
- Sarah’s adding the Architecture for Dogs show to her must-see-when-next-in-LA list. Curated by Kenya Hara, art director of Muji, the show features the work of several prominent Japanese architects and runs through September 3rd at the Long Beach Museum of Art. (Dog owners take note: LA pet store Pussy & Pooch will be featuring an in-store pet café serving organic pet meals, dog beer, and frozen yogurt–Yappy hour included.)
- Next week we’re heading south of the border with plenty of new finds. On our list of places to visit is the Catalina Fernandez pastry boutique in Nuevo León, near Monterey, Mexico. Have any great South American finds? Let us know in the comments below.
And for much more inspiration, head to our most recent posts.