Ahead: what to read, browse, and pore over this weekend.
- “The designer conceived of garments the way an architect might”: on Issey Miyake and architecture.
- Jersey Ice Cream Co. is hosting a barn sale today, August 13, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in upstate NY. Watch their Instagram (@jerseyicecreamco) for a sign-up link for address (and other spots to hit up while you’re in town).
- Inside the minds of the most influential gardeners.
- We’ve posted before about finds from The Foundry Home Goods, so we were happy to see that they’ve soft-opened in a new location (110 5th Ave. SE, Minneapolis, Minnesota).
- Designing for hot weather.
- Spotted via SF Girl by Bay: a French Airbnb with a pretty sink setup.
- And at home in LA with actor Henry Golding.