Join us for a look at what inspired us this week, from an NYC gallery to a Los Angeles ceramics pop-up.
- On Margot’s radar: The “Look at the Flowers” exhibit, now on view at Merci in Paris.
- An inspiring attic turned master suite.
- On our Poland list: a bright cafe with hints of blue.
- Heading to “Domestic Appeal,” on view at NYC gallery Chamber through April 22, and reading the gallery owner’s letter, which made headlines this week.
- Eyeing these regal bronze objects for the home designed by a fashion industry veteran.
- 17 up-and-coming designers we’re keeping on our radar.
- Planning our escape to this tiny, Walden-inspired casita in Mexico.
- Meredith clued us in to the Bartleby Objects Flash Sale. Use code SPRING17 for 50 percent off site-wide, now through March 5. (Check out our Vendor Spotlight for some of our favorite finds for the home.)
- Taking note of these tabletop tips from the owner of one of our favorite SF haunts.
- At the end of Light and Airy week, we’re inspired by the “flexible architecture” of this Madrid home.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Did a new product or design space catch your eye this week? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #RMfinds.
For more design discoveries and haunts, see our recent posts: