This week found us admiring a dream home in the Japanese countryside, the simplicity of the safari daybed, and a genius pop-up restaurant in London. Read on to learn more.
- Welcome to the borough: Anticipating the opening of Farrow & Ball’s new Brooklyn showroom, opening this Tuesday, February 28.
- From a Malibu residence to a brutalist spacecraft: seven noteworthy sets of Oscar-nominated films.
- Margot is reading about the transportable prefab homes by French designer Jean Prouvé over on 1st Dibs.
- Inspired by a Brooklyn transplant’s dream home in the Japanese countryside.
- Admiring the “neutral perfection” of this Woodstock, NY home.
- An LA designer dishes on the au courant trend of luxe minimalism.
- We’re signing on to learn to garden the Piet Oudolf way, as seen over on Gardenista.
- London readers: Now open at Selfridge’s is WastED, the second of NY chef Dan Barber’s popular popups, where he and a team of guest chefs will cook entirely with ingredients that would otherwise get tossed—beef tallow candles included.
- We’re on board with these simple solutions for the compact living room.
- Clearing out the clutter? Consider these six rules.
- A new furniture line inspired by earth, moon and water.
- 10 smart ideas to steal from a petite Portland loft.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Want more design haunts, travel destinations, and noteworthy studios? Check out our recent posts: