On our collective radar as we head into May:
- We’ve been admirers of the women behind the Quebec-based reusable bread-bag company Dans le Sac since 2016 (see our first post on their offerings here), and now they have a new book, Minimal: For Simple & Sustainable Living—luckily for us, available in English as well as French.
- This weekend via Revival, take 20 percent off everything with code MOTHEREARTH.
- Margot let us know about a synagogue, in Ukraine, by Manuel Herz Architects that opens like a pop-up book, spotted via Dezeen.
- We asked, a British gardening and cookery writer delivered: tips for a bountiful kitchen garden.
- 11 times exposed wall studs became built-in storage.
- And a new long-awaited shop in upstate New York just opened its doors: Wylde Hudson (with Summer Saturdays markets every other Saturday, too, starting today).