Take a look at what’s been grabbing our attention this week.
- Ikea introduces flat-pack refugee shelters.
- Fighting fire with sound.
- At home in Sydney with a graphic designer and mother of three, teens included.
- Traveling to these 10 countries won’t break the bank.
- Designers from Herman Miller, Ammunition, and others forecast the 25 ideas shaping the future of design.
- The latest from Brooklyn furniture studio Volk.
- How to overcome an oddly shaped bedroom.
- Tiny rental bathroom makeover.
- A contemporary family house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, amid the colonials.
- A thermostat disguised.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- There are more than 7,000 compelling pins in Fox + Fen’s Home pinboard. Above photo by Tessa Neustadt.