Take a look at what’s on our radar this week.
- Serenity now: 300 square feet in Manhattan.
- Frank Lloyd Wright makes the UNESCO World Heritage list.
- Such a pretty studio, via SF Girl by Bay.
- Japanese goods by way of Melbourne.
- A book you can sit on.
- A private office and dressing room for a Chanel scion, art adviser, and Hollywood husband.
- A pretty Manhattan bath.
- Michelle Obama and Anni Albers in the White House.
- Modular lighting.
- 50 dogs and 50 houses on Design Sponge.
- What’s for brunch? Broiled citrus and ricotta toast.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- We’ve been combing through the 800-plus pins on designer Casey Keasler’s Inside: All Things Interior board.