From a new LA haunt to a noteworthy sale, here’s a look at what’s been on our radar this week.
Above: We’re admiring the design of the new Curiosity Cupboard by deVOL. Inspired by old museum display cabinets, the freestanding piece works with the company’s Shaker kitchen cupboards.
- This midcentury house outside of Melbourne gets a new lease on life.
- How to create an empire-worthy home office.
San Francisco readers: Room & Board is introducing its new line of artisan-crafted furniture and accessories at an open house; today, 10 am to 6 pm and tomorrow, 11 am to 6 pm, 685 7th Street. Details here.
Above: As we gear up for pattern week, Margot has been admiring London textile designer Eleanor Pritchard’s forthcoming line of blankets and pillows––all made of 50 percent wool and 50 percent linen.
- Wanderlust? Here’s how to live in a 200-square-foot Airstream.
- Divine intervention: a London church becomes a pared-back home.
- On our destination list: The Little Shop of Flowers in Tokyo.
- A designer dishes on the 3 most important interior design elements.
- Leave no trace: 11 design ideas for rentals.
- A clean-lined Berlin home epitomizing modernist living.
Looking for more places and objects to explore? If so, visit our recent posts: