New York’s most anticipated new hotel, the case for a messy mantel, and more things the Remodelista editors are noting this weekend.
- Mark your calendars: From February 4 to February 11, textile artist Adrienne Rogers‘s handcrafted blankets, throws, and scarves will be on display (and for sale) at Boxwood Linen on 22 Main St. in Chatham, New York.
- Kristina has been following Insta-famous design duo Studio McGee, who just announced that they’re opening their first brick-and-mortar shop in California’s Orange County; stay tuned.
- If you’re in New York next weekend for the NY Now trade show, head a few blocks away to FS Objects‘s Winter 2018 Home Market, February 4-6 at 307 W. 38th S., Suite 1201, with designers Thompson Street Studio, Caroline Z Hurley, and more.
- Stacey tipped us off to a new showroom in Los Angeles with a “seriously impressive” collection of midcentury finds.
- This week on Instagram: @lostruralindustries chronicles a brickmaking workshop in the 1950s.
- A tiny kitchen with ingenious storage (including in the toe kick), on the Organized Home.
Recently in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: January by Design
- Current Obsessions: The Movers and the Shakers
- Current Obsessions: Clean Slates