This week, gifts by small-batch makers and the first inklings of winter ahead:
- Julie is also admiring the Muse Earrings from Permanent Collection and the JB Blunk Estate, based off of an original 1970s design by Blunk and reimagined in clay by New York-based ceramic artist Simone Bodmer-Turner.
- Make your own stockings—from vintage quilts.
- We like the limited-edition artist-designed plates of the new Artist Plate Project by The Coalition for the Homeless, with proceeds to benefit the cause.
- In search of gift ideas to wrap and send (or buy for yourself)? See our favorite subtle scents for the home, cookbooks for diving into (and displaying), jigsaw puzzles for passing the time, and surprises for the eco-minded aesthete.
- We’re also following And North’s Shop Small guide on Instagram Stories for the best shops and stops upstate.
- Last but not least, we’ve teamed up with Revival to give away a $1000 gift card to one winner to celebrate the arrival of their new collection of “well-traveled” tablewares. For a chance at the prize, enter here before midnight EST tomorrow, December 6th.