Here’s a roundup of what’s piquing our interest this week:
- Checking out [N2X] Arquitectos’ solar-powered project in Água d’Alto, Portugal.
- Both Christine and Meredith have been looking at Brad Pitt’s Furniture; finding it strangely compelling, especially the minimalist marble tub for two.
- Izabella has been reading about an abandoned farmhouse in Kollafjørður, Iceland from Home & Delicious, Issue One.
- Sarah is listening to Rodriguez’s soundtrack from Searching for Sugar Man.
- Margot’s heading to New York vintner Passanella and Son for their post-Sandy flood sale; “Perfectly good wine. Perfectly icky labels. Great discounts.”
- Checking out Little Full’s Pinboard, Craftsmen, including printmaker Cameron Short.
- Alexa has been painting her apartment all-white and referring to this simple painting guide.
- Even if you share the same tastes when it comes to your home, would you dress your other half? Christine doesn’t think so. This article explains why, and yes, it was her husband who bought the architectural jewelry.
- Alexa’s obsession with Japanese brand Cosmic Wonder is at a new level thanks to their recent lookbook photographed by Anders Edström.
- Sarah wants to get a head start on holiday shopping at this LA event at Environment.
- Admiring the clustered lampshades in Hostem, East London’s latest menswear boutique.
- We’re liking the mix of styling between Iris Apfel and Beatrix Ost.
- Meanwhile on Gardenista: Impressed with this arrangement from Little Flower School’s Dutch Masters Class.
- Obsessing over the idea of Stepladders as Planters lately.
For more, see our most recent posts.