We’re not ready to give up on summer yet. We’re still cooking outdoors and sneaking in a some late night swimming while the weather still allows. To that end, we’ll be featuring the Summer Kitchen next week, but in the meantime, here’s what we’re up to:
- Keep refreshed with Iced Ginger Hibiscus Tea.
- Jasper Conran recently took over the helm from his father at Conran and we love the newly revamped Conran Shop on Marylebone High Street, (the Brompton Cross store got a makeover last year).
- Relationship challenged? Check out 40 Days of Dating. Two friends living in New York try dating each other for forty days—couple’s therapist included.
- Stacey is eyeing the clothing and product created by design duo Airi Isoda and Ryan Upton of wrk-shp.
- What we’re making: Five Herb Pesto.
- Sarah’s checking out the new mag Cherrybombe—a good mix of women and food.
- 27 ways to decorate your walls—Casasugar’s Insta-Inspiration tells you how.
- House or sculpture? Korean modern via Yatzer.
For more, head to our most recent posts, hot off the presses.