Of note this weekend:
- Margot is poring over Pidgin, the brainchild of Kostas Anagnopoulos of Aesthetic Movement. The new shop is open today and tomorrow from 10-6 in Oak Hill, NY. More info via @thisispidgin. (Take a peek, too, at the couple’s own apartment.)
- Now at Picture Room in Brooklyn: cut-outs by Chioma Ebinama.
- Margot likes these braided bricks by San Francisco-based artist Llane, made of recycled materials and spotted at March—reminiscent of the old New England idea of fabric-covered brick as doorstop, she says.
- “We collect, not decorate”: a portrait of a longstanding Remodelista favorite.
- Revisiting our DIY black beeswax tapers—perfect for a Halloween in.
- In support of Design for Freedom, “committed to eliminating modern slavery in the built environment.”
And most importantly: Vote.