What we’ve been admiring lately.
- What’s on Roman & Williams’s wish list? The NY designers curated a collection of their top picks for eBay Collective, including vintage Scandinavian rugs, Lalanne sheep, and African stools.
- SF readers: Mohinders (a Remodelista Market favorite) just opened up shop at Benevolent Tide Club in the Mission. Stop by.
- Annie is planning a trip up the coast to visit Marston House’s new location on the remote island of Vinalhaven, Maine.
- Margot is liking Google Earth’s new feature, This Is Home, offering house tours of culturally representative abodes all over the world, including a Mongolian yurt and a communal Garasia tribal hut.
- Now streaming: architecture, via GQ.
- What your contractor is really thinking.
- The latest in the rent-a-workspace movement? You can now hold your meetings in a renovated concert hall or vaudeville theater in Amsterdam.
- Recently launched: a new collection by Ferm Living.
- This week’s most popular: a midcentury California remodel, floor-to-ceiling windows included.
- Over on Gardenista: 10 Easy Pieces: Design-Worthy Camp Stoves.
- Where are you spending the last few days of August? Tag #RMsummerhouse and @remodelista on Instagram.
- Plus, send us your interior and DIY projects. Here’s how.
Our recent obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: The Poet and the Surfer
- Current Obsessions: Summer in the City
- Current Obsessions: Summer, Deconstructed
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation