The week in finds.
- Inside the Paris house of the founder of Merci. (“The rooms look like 19th-century paintings,” Margot says.)
- Wish we could be there: iFuji’s made-to-order furniture for Arts & Science is available now through August 20 in their Tokyo shop, At the Corner.
- Do Izabella’s new favorite ceramics look familiar? You may have spotted them on the tables of top Danish restaurants, or in collaboration with Norm Architects.
- Margot is admiring the perfumed allumettes from apothecary Buly 1803, Cleopatra-esque packaging included.
- How to clean your bedroom, bedsheets to blinds.
- Living in a time capsule: houses unchanged for decades, via The Wall Street Journal.
- Happening now.
- New Yorkers: Stop by, now through Tuesday, for finds from Felt + Fat, The Primary Essentials, and more.
- A Swedish surf shack in Sri Lanka, guest accommodations included.
- Over on Gardenista: a poet’s home and gardens in the Berkshires.
- You can now submit your DIY or remodeling project directly to the Remodelista editors. Here’s how.
- We want to see where you’re spending the last weeks of summer: Tag #RMsummerhouse and @remodelista on Instagram.
Recently in Current Obsessions: