From a high-performance home in Maine to a Honolulu penthouse, here’s what we’ve been admiring this week.
- In the latest issue of Est Magazine, Sydney-based design studio Arent & Pyke lends its clean, airy aesthetic to a California bungalow.
- Ikea’s remodeled restaurants beg the question: Do we need reservations?
- Architect and design consultant Cecilia Pirani has reimagined the ubiquitous Guatemalan tote in a variety of shapes and subtle colors.
- These stone sculptures reveal monumental architecture at a micro scale.
- Inside the boho paradise of entrepreneur Josie Maran.
- A radical 1960s architecture collective that made history but no buildings.
- Over on Gardenista: eight tips for a meadow garden.
- LA design practice Scout Regalia designed this penthouse in Honolulu to be streamlined and modern with touches of warm materials and custom-made pieces.
- From the innovative to the obscure: highlights from Milan Design Week.
- Five prefab tiny houses, ready to order.
Our Latest Instagram and Pinterest Obsessions
- Sunday Collector’s Kitchen + Bathroom board celebrates spaces that are simple and bright with ample light.
For more Remodelista, visit our latest issue: New Mediterranean.