This week found us admiring DIY indigo, a new favorite spring cookbook, and the best fashion styling we’ve seen in a long time. Plus: two noteworthy hotels in historical buildings. Come take a look.
- Is this Brooklyn’s coolest (and most unique) design shop?
- Eyeing pastel stoneware pieces for the spring table.
- A look inside the highly anticipated residential project by the late Zaha Hadid.
- On Annie’s list: check out Clover Grocery, the newly-opened sister shop to healthy-luxe lunch spot Cafe Clover in NYC’s West Village.
- “Easter eggs” for the architect lover.
- Minimalism, complete with pool: admiring a California pool house with vineyard views over on Gardenista.
- Currently contemplating the Japanese art of kintsugi via the On Being podcast. (See also: Trend Alert: Kintsugi, The Art of the Mended Vessel.)
- Philadelphia bound: Wm. Mulherin’s Sons, the four-room sister hotel to the popular Philadelphia eatery, housed in a restored 19th-century whiskey factory.
- Mexico dreaming: how a small surfing town became a design hotspot (and home to one of our favorite rental houses).
- An Easter tablescape California style, DIY shibori egg included.
Spotted a design-worthy project or product? Tip us off by tagging #RMFinds on Instagram.
And for more design-worthy haunts and items, check out our recent posts:
- A Romantic Apartment with Remains of a Late Renaissance Fresco
- Current Obsessions: Euro Drama
- Il Baciarino: An Off-the-Beaten Path Tuscan Retreat