Ready for Thanksgiving? If not, don’t fret; bookmark our mini guides to trusty cooking essentials, polishing the good silver, fun last-minute candleholders, an under-$10 centerpiece, making no-waste broth, throwing an artful outdoor feast, hosting without the stress, and—when the night is over—storing leftovers well.
- Now’s the time to preorder your Brian Persico dovetailed kindling box.
- We’re excited to see Cheap Old Houses’ new book—ft. this repurposed hydropower station-turned-home in Maine.
- Singular tree skirts and wrapping papers worth re-using, via St. Frank.
- Matter is hosting a moving sale at their showroom (407 Broome Street, Suite 2A, in NYC). Stop by now through Wednesday, November 22, for 35-50 percent off.
- A ceramics popup at Makié Creative Space, 109 Thompson Street, NYC, now through November 19.
- And everyday objects for everyone on your list, by 30+ makers, designers, artists, and curators.