Now trending: glass door refrigerators. We like the restaurant-kitchen look and the forcing function aspect (when the contents are on view, you’re more likely to keep the contents better organized). Here’s a list of what’s currently out there—a mix of residential (from the likes of Sub-Zero and GE) and commercial/industrial models that can be used in residential settings.
For more on refrigerators, see our posts:
- 10 Easy Pieces: Best Skinny Refrigerators
- 10 Easy Pieces: The Best Budget Refrigerators
- 10 Easy Pieces: Built-In Refrigerators
- 10 Easy Pieces: Undercounter Refrigerators
- 10 Easy Pieces: Compact Refrigerators
- 10 Easy Pieces: Wine Refrigerators
Finally, get more ideas on how to evaluate and choose your kitchen refrigerator in our Remodeling 101 Guide: Kitchen Refrigerators.