This week it’s all about the table. Check back for last-minute table-setting ideas, dramatic arrangements, and everything else you need for Thanksgiving:
- Justine tours a Catskills farmhouse, redone by some of our all-time-favorite designers
- Tricia Rose of Rough Linen shares her simple, last-minute ideas for a considered holiday table
- Julie uncovers the ceramicists worth watching this fall
- Plus: an inexpensive DIY solution for those with small tables.
In case you missed it this week, in our Urbanites issue:
- A Detroit landmark with a musical past gets a new life
- A minimalist oil lamp, for cold winter nights
- And, tried and tested: 9 Ikea finds that are built to last.