Who isn’t looking to cultivate serenity? Michelle and crew explore Japanese garden design this week–and emerge reminded that “sometimes the imperfect is the most perfect.”
- Hardscaping 101: Rain Chains, the poetic alternative to downspouts.
- 10 Easy Pieces: Kokedama Plants.
- Florist Iki Yukari in her The Little Shop of Flowers in Tokyo.
- The Origami Seed Kit–it’s a mini greenhouse for sprouting salad.
- Gardenista Giveaway: Near & Far, a New Cookbook from Heidi Swanson. And learn Swanson’s Kitchen Secrets this week on Remodelista.